Sunday, July 26, 2015

Dream Cars


The Indianapolis Museum of Art had a special exhibit called "Dream Cars".

This was a collection of concept cars from various decades showing possible visions of the future of automobiles. Many were tastefull, others less so. I've included some of the ones I found of interest.











Interesting choice of upholstery material




















This was interesting for its choice of a metalized fabric for the body. It flexes and changes shape based on movement of the underlying support structure

Originally an electric car used in German occupied Paris to get around the restrictions caused by gas rationing

2 comments:

  1. I like the Bugatti and the BMW. I bet you loved that exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This had to be a perfect museum exhibit for your interests and talents! I find it very interesting too!

    ReplyDelete